Uhhhh…I have some confessions.
1. I put this video in full screen and pretend I’m being serenaded.
Except I don’t have blue eyes. hah
2. I have listened to Hunter Hayes album probably 2-3 times a day for the past week and a half. Not ashamed.
3. I miss going to shows…like a lot. So much so, that if a band that I really like comes to St. Louis, I will make the trip during the week to see them hah. I can do this because I don’t have classes until the afternoon next semester. BOOM
4. I played the clarinet in middle school. I could also easily learn to play the saxophone since the fingerings are the same, just different notes. I also attempted that one time.
Another thing I attempted was the violin because I really wanted to play the electric violin. Thank goodness we rented one because I was awful. I’m still blaming it on the fact that the strings and violin itself were too new and not “broken in” yet. Anytime I would try and adjust the strings they would snap. Just one little turn.
I also dream of learning to play the piano too. But with much of the things I want to learn how to do, I feel it’s so much harder to learn and have patience as your get older.
5. My day gets made when I find out a new album has come out that I did not know about. Example: Parachute’s album. Which is SOOO good. Unlike Ingram Hill’s two albums that I never realized came out many years ago. It’s okay because they were not so good.
6. I can definitely say music plays a huge part in my life and I think I’m listening to some kind of music at all times unless in class, sleeping or watching TV. It’s a true story.
7. I’m even pumped about winter training and running alone because I get to listen to music and it just makes my life so much better.
8. I’m extremely ticked that Drew got voted off of the X Factor. I also think that Nicole Scherzy lol should not be a judge. She has irritated me from the beginning by being too overdramatic. Not only with her dancing but her water works. I mean Marcus is not horrible but her hormones are like raging when she looks at him and starts crying and getting “goosebumps.” Uhhh..okay.
9. I’m finding this post really entertaining because it’s kind of all over the place.
10. Which brings me to my last point.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs–and hear next month’s contenders—folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!!
Share some of your confessions or music loves or annoyance with a post of random confessions/not so much confessions list. hah!
I haven’t done one of these in forever, so here we go! There’s…
The top workout songs are in for February. I received my email from RunHundred and…