I have been a little MIA as I jump right back into football season and traveling back and forth to KC, but I will be back to regular posting next week. In the meantime, as this was date sensitive, I am taking my What I Love Wednesday post and having it for TODAY! Because this is an awesome symposium that is having a FLASH SALE today and tomorrow. So hurry and sign up!!! Details below! But FIRST, I want to tell you what I love about it!!!
Last year when I saw the RD Entrepreneur Symposium, I knew I had to enroll. I was working at a University as a sports dietitian and keeping my eyes out on opportunity that would allow me to have my life back. I’ve always been intrigued by the idea of being my own boss and creating my own schedule. If you know me, then you will know that I’ve wanted to eventually have a family and be able to spend time with my (future) kids. My mom was a stay at home/work from home mom and I was spoiled by that and have always dreamed to do the same. The first sports dietitian I met was in St. Louis and in my undergrad I asked if I could meet up with her and learn more about how she got where she did (private practice.) She met me at a Whole Foods in her cycling gear and said she was going to meet a client after our meeting. I was in LOVE with this set up. I knew in the future I would love to wear my casual clothes and meet up with clients out in the community so casually.
So while I was in the midst of losing myself into my job, putting everything I had into the university, athletes and staff, I dropped the money for this symposium.
What’s so great about this?
Some of the conversations last year were as follows:
Attracting Clients & Excelling in Your Niche: 4 webinars
Mastering Your Efficiency & Increasing Your Revenue: 5 webinars
Using Technology, Telehealth, and Systems to Grow Your Business: 5 webinars
The Ins & Outs of Growing Your Private Practice: 5 webinars
I’ll even be honest and tell you I am only 30% through these. But that’s the awesome thing, is that you get to keep these resources FOREVER. So take all the time you need! I’ve already enrolled in the new one and am so excited!
Here is a peek at what this year holds!!
a sneak peek at the upcoming sessions:
* Leading a Movement with Multiple Revenue Streams: How to creatively combine multiple revenue sources for a diverse and thriving career.
* What You Need to Know About Accepting Insurance: Learn the pros and cons of taking insurance, some ‘lessons learned’, and things to be sure to do before you sign a contract.
* Mastering the Media to Build Your Brand & Boost Your Income: the ins and outs of how to land an interview, pitch your story, build your brand, and boost your income, including step-by-step details on breaking into broadcast, print, and online media.
* Building and Launching a Membership Site: Build your audience and diversify your income with the membership model, complete with how to do it, specific tools, resources, and RD-based examples.
* Work Smarter Not Harder! How to Have a Thriving, Profitable Business (without working to death!)
* Propelling RD Business Growth with Pinterest
* Let Loose! Don’t Let Your Marketing Efforts Be Boring
* How to Host a Podcast and Use It to Help Grow Your Brand
* What You Need to Know About Building a Virtual Practice
Plus a bonus on Mastering FB Ads!
So now to register!! For 48 hours starting at 8am central on 9/7 you can have discounted registration! Follow my affiliate code and enter in FLASH like seen below for discounted registration.
The Flash Sale: Registration will be $157 instead of $247 and will last 48 hrs. The coupon code for the flash sale is FLASH (case sensitive).
When the flash sale ends, early bird pricing will be $187 until 9/13.
So what are you waiting for?! You don’t have to even be a dietitian yet. If you think you’ll eventually want to get into this, or even if you don’t, but think these webinars could help you in the future, then I think you should register and have access to these whenever you are ready!
Once again, you can follow my affiliate code to register and I cannot wait to start this Fall Symposium!