I’m attempting to get caught back up in the blog world and was reading through one of my favorite blogs Peanut Butter Fingers. Julie is absolutely adorable and she has the cutest family which involves the first vizsla I ever fell in love with. While catching up on her posts, I saw this “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me,” and thought it looked like fun. So, since the blog is back up and running, there are probably new readers so I will just dive on in.
1. I’m happiest when… 1.) Spending time with my family 2.) Catching up with close friends 3.) Spending time with my dog
2. …Especially if it… 1.) Involves movies, jokes and singing 2.) involves coffee and running 3.) involves cuddling
3. I’ve always wanted to… travel to Australia, Greece, Italy and run in each place.
4. My family and I… are the funniest and most sarcastic group of people you will ever meet.
5. I was a terrible… student in first grade. I faked being sick multiple times to get out of the math portion of class.
6. My first job was… working as a hostess at Carrabba’s Italian Grill, unless babysitting counts.
7. I could probably eat ice cream everyday. Julie answered this and I would have to agree, ice cream is truly the best and my weakness.
8. I stole… money from the change jar by the sink in middle school to buy snickers ice cream bars at lunch.
9. I was born on the same day as… Anna Kendrick, Whitney Houston, Amedeo Avogadro, and Jean Piaget. (2 celebs and 2 scientists, because why not)
10. My all-time favorite film is… We Bought a Zoo. So much, that I make anyone that wants to date me, watch it.
11. I do a pretty mean… stanky leg.
12. I’m still mad…that N*Sync broke up.
13. I met my husband… In my dreams, because I don’t have a husband, nor a boyfriend, nor anyone interested hah!
14. I always knew I wanted… children and even if I don’t find “said” husband, it will still happen.
15. I’m not afraid to… bust out randomly singing or whistling, because that’s what I tend to do and not even realize it.
16. I make the best… spinach smoothies. I mean, if you can get 5-13 year old’s to drink a smoothie that has a bunch of spinach in it, then I think you’re killing it.
17. I have almost no… control over my laughter. It could be the most serious meeting ever and I could bust out laughing no matter how hard I try to hold it in.
18. I always cry when… I watch father-daughter dances at weddings, or weddings in general, especially if the dad gives a speech or a best friend.
19. I’m (now) a Midwestern gal, but I will one day migrate to the South.
20. I spent 12 years… going to school while living with my parents, and the last 5 years living in another city.
21. I wish my folks… always live near me, so when I have children, they can be involved in their life consistently.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with margarine and Barney. Yes, I said margarine. I was the odd kid who ate margarine out of the tub with her hand. Moving on…
23. I believe if everyone smiled and laughed multiple times a day, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand… know-it-all’s, one-uppers, bullies and those who never smile.
25. Whenever Arthur is on, I’ll watch it.
Congrats, now you know more about me that you probably wouldn’t find out on a normal day.
Workouts Last week I ran twice. I LOVE running, but I have not been doing…
As I have more free time on my hands, I have had time to really…