Since we weren’t sure if I would be needed for conference I continued to train after the race on Friday.
Therefore Sunday I did a nice 7 miler with my teammate Jessica. I guess if you want to be technical it was 6.9 miles.
6.9 Miles in 56:21 [8:10 per mile]
Thoughts on the run:
- It’s a bit chillier out today.
- I hope I don’t get too cold on the run.
- Oh, I’m glad I didn’t put on more clothes, it is hot!
- Awww what a cute dog!! AHHH don’t attack us please!!
- Man these cars are going really fast past us.
- I wish I could blow snot rockets.
- I won’t look, I promise
- Man my legs are tight today
- Yes, on the way back finally!
- Okay going back sucks, the wind is definitely against us.
- This hill is awful against the wind.
- Are we done yet?
- Man I have to use the bathroom.
- Bye Jessica!!!!
Yes a very eventful run it was.
However, my blog posts just won’t be so fun because I am not needed anymore for conference so I have three days off from running. Lucky for you this will be day two by the time you read this and I have the last and final guest blog post from my mother.
Therefore we will all get through this 3 day break from the beloved running.