Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!!
But mainly happy 2 year anniversary to this guy!
Today marks Alex and I’s 2 year anniversary of dating.
February 1st, 2009 – We first started talking
February 7th, 2009 – We actually met and spent the day hanging with my friends at the time.
February 14th, 2009 – This was the next available weekend so we went on our first date. It just so happened to be Valentine’s day. I was so amazing he asked me to be his girlfriend at the end of the date!
We only got to see each other on weekend’s because he lives about 30 minutes away from me and when you hit traffic it turns into over an hour.
We’ve definitely had a great two years and I cannot wait for the many more we spend together. I’ll leave you with some pictures over the years
Unfortunately I am extremely stressed for Valentine’s so Alex and I are having a Valentine’s/Anniversary week.
- Yesterday: Attempted to find me some nice jeans for my present. (no luck) Valentine’s Dinner at Bella Italia
- Monday: Build stuffed animals for free at school.
- Tuesday: Get smoothies together at Smoothie King.
- Wednesday: Paint a plate
- Thursday: Take a walk downtown and explore Cape some more
- Friday: My first indoor meet!! Have the love and support of Alex through my race
Since I couldn’t find jeans here in town, we are going to wait and get them back home whenever we are able to make a trip. But that is my main Valentine’s present.
Have a great day!! Enjoy the nice weather if you have it!