Today’s been an eventful day.
4 assignments consuming my time:
1. adult assignment for lifespan nutrition – 70% done with (due may 4th)
2. Paper for English – 15% done with
part one: choosing a topic assignment (due april 16th)
part two: anointed bibliography (due april 28th)
part three: actual paper (due may 12th)
3. Apparel Analysis Project – 15% done with (due may 3rd)
4. Case Study – 25% done with (due sometime between april 19th-24th)
As you can see I’m quite the busy bee. I’m working hard to get my grades up and maintain a 3.5 GPA but it is really hard. I’m not sure if any of you are like me, but tests are not my greatest strength. In fact it is probably my biggest weakness. Therefore college sucks for me. I might lose my scholarship for next year because I might not get my 3.5 GPA, but i’m going to try my hardest, i’m just not sure how good it’s looking. That’s why I have to do really well on those projects above.
4 good things that happened to me today:
1. I’m officially a walk on for SEMO’s cross country and track team for next year!!! That’s right, division I. I just need to get faster so I can actually travel and be on the actual team of 8 girls that compete.
2. RoadID kindly let me order a RoadID for free and I’m going to review it on the blog once it comes I’ve been wanting one of these forever!!! Definitely something you should invest in.
3. Coach Krieger told me he was proud of me. I also said how I had stuff to prove to people because they don’t believe I’ll ever be fast, and he said I didn’t have to prove anything to him and that makes me feel good knowing I have someone else who believes in me.
4. I’m also learning to swim from Coach Krieger next week so I can do pool workouts.
3 (well really 4) changes challenge status:
1. do more core work – Haven’t started yet this week, but will do some after I post this!
2. stop procrastinating with school work – as you can see above, I am working ahead of time as best I can.
3. keep room tidy – Cleaned dorm room and it’s stayed tidy.
4. Read more – I am reading a book for class but it’s actually really good, so I’d consider it reading for run too. “Coming of Age in Mississippi” is the title. It’s about an African American girl growing up in the rural south. Very action packed and I’ve only read 14 pages so far.
4 things I want:
1. A running skirt – not to run in, but to just wear daily. It’s like I’m wearing compression all the time but I look more presentable with a skirt over the top. Plus I can be casual but look classy. What a plus!
2. A bike rack for my car – We’ve noticed it’s a bit hard to travel with a bike and a bunch of luggage. Having a bike rack on the car would be more convenient and less of a hassle.
3. More compression shorts/running tank tops – It’s that time again where it’s hot out. Asics compression shorts are under $20 bucks and I’d like a pair or lots.
4. A sling bag – I’ve been wanting a sling bag to use as a “purse” because a backpack is too big and purses aren’t convenient to have to carry on one arm while doing activities. Since we are going to disney world I’ll probably want one to carry my water bottle around and maybe some snacks for the family. There’s a cool asics sling bag but I think it’s more the size of a backpack, I wouldn’t mind having one of those as well as a smaller sling bag which can be found on amazon for under $20 as well.
Things that make me happy
- Finally having a team again
- Gaining more people who believe in me
- Getting sweet stuff!
- my family
Q: What things make you happy?
Q: Do you have a list of 4 things, doesn’t matter what they are.